Our Marketing Manager will be expected to lead a broad range of marketing activity, targeting a variety of audiences within the Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (STEM) community. Attention to detail, professionalism, responsiveness and the ability to handle multiple tasks are essential in the role, which will give the successful candidate the opportunity to use their creativity, express ideas and make a real contribution to the company and its mission.
This is an exciting opportunity for a marketing professional to take up a key role in our fast-paced business and to make a genuine contribution to the marketing strategy of Scaled Solutions. If you are looking for a varied marketing role in a busy environment and are keen to contribute to the ongoing success of a growing business, this could be for you.
Reporting directly to the International Business Development Director, the successful candidate will be a forward thinking, organised and proactive individual, with a keen eye for detail who has the ability to communicate effectively with all levels of people, within a science environment. A background in science and experience of working within an SME would be advantageous.
- Lead the implementation of quality marketing deliverables across a range of marketing platforms to promote the company services and products
- To maintain the company's online and social media presence effectively in accordance with Scaled Solutions marketing strategy
- Responsibility for the planning, delivery and evaluation of integrated campaigns targeting multiple audiences, such as launch events, conferences, technical exchange meetings and trade exhibitions
- Management of the compilation of press releases, digital media broadcasts, and other marketing collateral
- Compile and submit technical and commercial tenders in collaboration with Operations and Finance Teams
- Global travel to international conferences and exhibitions
- Organise travel for technical staff attending conferences
- Measure our marketing strategies across different platforms by the collection, compiling, analysing and reporting of data
- Mentor, manage and delegate effectively to the Marketing Assistant
- Organise work in a timely and efficient way, ensuring targets are met
- CRM and data management, paying particular attention to accuracy and consistency of the data in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and GDPR in 2018
- Adhere and uphold the company purpose, strategic aims and policies when acting as a representative of Scaled Solutions
- Minimum of Bachelors degree in Marketing (or a related discipline), with 5+ years of relevant experience
- A demonstrable interest in STEM subjects
- Experience using a variety of software and online tools to streamline marketing processes
- High level of oral and written communication skills used to achieve positive results and outcomes
- Experience in project management, briefing and commissioning various external marketing platforms
- Dynamic and enthusiastic team worker, who exhibits initiative and attention to detail
- Good organisational and time management skills with the drive to succeed in their area of expertise
- Commitment to excellent customer service and maintaining a positive external image of the company
- Ability to direct your own work and manage tasks to tight deadlines within a dynamic working environment
Scaled Solutions LTD is based in Livingston, Scotland, with an international presence in the Middle East, USA and Malaysia.
We are an independent global chemical testing laboratory specialising in the qualification of production chemicals, drilling & completion fluids, and development of green technologies supporting the world's largest oil and gas, utilities and environmental operators.
We also deliver contract laboratory-based R+D projects, specialised equipment manufacture and production chemistry consultancy services & training courses. The company is internationally recognised in its field.
Applications for these positions are invited only from applicants with the right to work in the UK.
For more information contact: firstname.lastname@example.org