This is the official accessibility statement for Scaled Solutions Ltd website. If you have any questions or comments, please email us at email@example.com.
Most browsers support jumping to specific links by typing keys defined on the web site. On Windows, you can press ALT + an access key; on Macintosh, you can press Control + an access key.
All pages on this site define the following access keys:
- Access key 1 – Home page
- Access key 3 – Terms anbd Conditions
- Access key 4 – Accessibility Statement
- Access key 0 – Email us
- As best we can determine, all pages on this site are Bobby AAA approved, complying with all the Bobby guidelines. This is always a judgement call; many accessibility features can be measured, but many can not. We have reviewed all the guidelines and believe that all these pages are in compliance.
- As best we can determine, all pages on this site are WCAG AAA approved, complying wih all priority 1, 2, and 3 guidelines of the W3C Web Content Accessibility Guidelines. Again, this is a judgement call; many guidelines are intentionally vague and can not be tested automatically. We have reviewed all the guidelines and believe that all these pages are in compliance.
- All pages on this site validate as XHTML 1.0 Transitional. This is not a judgement call; a program can determine with 100% accuracy whether a page is valid XHTML.
All pages on this site use structured semantic markup. H1 tags are used for main titles, H4 tags for subtitles.
- Many links have title attributes which describe the link in greater detail, unless the text of the link already fully describes the target (such as the headline of an article).
- Links are clearly written to make sense out of context.
- All content images used in this site include descriptive ALT attributes. Purely decorative graphics include null ALT attributes.
- This site uses cascading style sheets for visual layout.
- This site uses only relative font sizes, compatible with the user-specified “text size” option in visual browsers.
- If your browser or browsing device does not support stylesheets at all, the content of each page is still readable.
- This site is useable on every browsing device including WebTV, PDAs, Smartphones and older computers.
- JAWS , a screen reader for Windows. A time-limited, downloadable demo is available.
- Home Page Reader , a screen reader for Windows. A downloadable demo is available.
- Lynx , a free text-only web browser for blind users with refreshable Braille displays.
- Links , a free text-only web browser for visual users with low bandwidth.
- Opera , a visual browser with many accessibility-related features, including text zooming, user stylesheets, image toggle. A free downloadable version is available. Compatible with Windows, Macintosh, Linux, and several other operating systems.
- Bobby , a free service to analyze web pages for compliance to accessibility guidelines. A full-featured commercial version is also available.
- HTML Validator , a free service for checking that web pages conform to published HTML standards.
- Web Page Backward Compatibility Viewer , a tool for viewing your web pages without a variety of modern browser features.
- Lynx Viewer , a free service for viewing what your web pages would look like in Lynx.